Eurogenes Global 25 (G25) ancestry test has become the most accurate test that anyone can found out in the non-commercial market. With a set of 25 coordinates values and a list of populations, one can get the most detailed ancestry breakdown.
To help everyone out, G25 Studio provides a library of calculators created by the homemade ancestry community and a set of tools to ease the analysis of your ancestry by using the G25 coordinates.
The tools featured in G25 Studio are:
- All-in-one interface:
- Updated library of G25 calculators
- Import of custom calculators from CSV and text files
- Copy and paste of coordinates easily
- Population selection for each run
- Mixed Mode (*PRO)
- 1 Population
- 2 Populations (*PRO)
- 3 Populations (*PRO)
- 4 Populations (*PRO)
- Distance method selection (Euclidean, Manhattan, Chebyshev) (*PRO)
- Standard nMonte
- Aggregates calculation
- Multiethnic algorithm to improve the breakdown and avoid overfits (*PRO)
- Population Analysis
- Principal Components selection to compare PCs
- Zooming and selection
How to get your G25 coordinates
You can get your G25 coordinates by sending your RAW DNA to Davidski, the renowed creator of the Eurogenes calculators.
Update: May 9th, 2021 - Eurogenes has stopped selling "G25 coordinates" in his store, but it is collaborating with Illustrative DNA. Please, buy your G25 coordinates through Illustrative DNA. Then, buy G25 Studio.
Once you get the G25 coordinates, you will receive a set of coordinates with the following format: “JohnDoe_scaled,0.02312,-123.12,………………..” up to 25 values.
This tool has been developed by us, DNAGenics.
Each calculator listed in the store is owned by his creator as it is stated in the Author column.
This application requires a Microsoft Windows Operating System, minimum Windows 7.
The downloaded file is an installer file. This file contains everything you need to run the application.
- Download the application
- Run the file named “G25Studio.exe”
- The installer will show. Follow the steps to install the application.
- Once it is installed, run Admixture Studio from the “Start Menu > DNAGenics > G25 Studio” icon
This application is in development, so please keep in mind there might be errors and I am not liable for any error or misusing.
Remember to backup all your files before using this app. Feel free to use it. Any trademark is owned solely to the owner’s company.